Wednesday 28 January 2009

SOLGAR PM PHYTOGEN COMPLEX - THE ALTERNATIVE...TO MENOPAUSE MISERY

If you have ever lived with a woman as she is going through the menopause, be it your wife or your mother, you will be aware that it can be a tough time in a woman's life! Some women are fortunate enough to make the transition easily, but most experience at least one of a long list of symptoms which can range from hot flushes, disturbed sleep, stress, low energy and libido, bladder problems, osteoporosis, muscle and joint aches and pains, vaginal dryness, weight gain and IRRITABILITY! Well, who would be happy with all that going on?

WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT?

There are several options in how to deal with all of this. You can try to persuade the body not to be menopausal by using hormone replacement therapy (HRT), but this is not suitable to every woman and is only postponing the inevitable. Some women are also understandably concerned about side effects reported in the press, such as an increased risk of breast cancer, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots.

Many herbs have been given the status of 'miraculous', however, the little known herb Pueraria mirifica PM PhytoGen really does live up to its name - in fact mirifica is a Latin word meaning 'miracle maker'. PM PhytoGen experienced positive results immediately, and after six months every woman reported improvements in all 20 menopausal issues monitored in the study. It also has a long history of promoting youthful skin and hair, as well as strength and vitality.

AND NOW FOR THE SCIENCE BIT...

PM PhytoGen contains phytoestrogens which are also found in other helpful herbs such as Red Clover and Dong quai, but is unique in that it contains a nutrient called miroestrol. Miroestrol is similar to oestriol, a weak oestrogen found in the female body that plays a protective role in health, and it is thought that it is the action of miroestrol which is the key reason for the miraculous properties of PM, making it much stronger than other phytoestrogens in helping to relieve hot flushes, night sweats and headaches.

It is not hard to see how menopausal symptoms can make life a misery, particularly coming at a time when perhaps children are leaving home, parents are becoming old and frail, and at the same time realising that you are not getting any younger yourself. It is therefore important to know that there is help available even if you are not able (or willing) to take HRT. Pop in to our shops in Wadebridge and have a chat with one of our knowledgeable members of staff, and we might be able to put a spring back in your step!

To buy  Pm Phytogen Complex click on the link. If you wish to speak to a customer advisor, you an telephone us on 01208 814500 for further information.

By Randi Henderson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PM phytogen complex is AWESOME!!!! I am 38 and started having slight perimenopausal symptoms like weight gain, bloating, and slight hot flashes. Started on Pm and I feel sooo much better. Lost 7 pounds, am never bloated, my skin looks better and my mood has changed dramatically for the good!

TeresaB said...

I have been using Solgar PM Phytogen Complex for approx 2 years. Mainly only taking one tablet per day (my choice as I thought it would work out expensive). I am 54 years old and healthy. My mood swings improved very quickly after starting taking this product and that is the main reason I carried on taking it. I knew I was becoming increasingly unreasonable at times and couldn't seem to stop myself or snap out of it. Other symptoms I had been experiencing were night sweats, hot flushes during the day, and most disturbingly of all, nausea. Sometimes waking in the middle of the night and rushing to the bathroom. Once had to stop on the way to work as I knew I was going to be sick immediately. I was also sick at work a few times which could have proved embarrassing. This all stopped whilst taking this product. I stopped taking the tablets 2 weeks ago as I was beginning to wonder whether it was actually doing anything or maybe my symptoms had just gone away naturally. I had read somewhere that you shouldn't take supplements for over a year. Anyway, after 2 weeks of not taking the tablets, I have started feeling nauseous again and last night had to rush to the bathroom in the middle of the night. My husband also tells me that he's noticed my mood swings have returned. Concentration has proved difficult, particularly over this last week, something else I have only recently acknowledged that improved whilst taking the tablets.
In summary - I have resumed taking the tablets today, will take 2 per day as the stated recommended dose, and would thoroughly recommend this product.
Bonus or not, depending on how you look at it, increased breast size!

Anonymous said...

I love the benefits of PM phytogen complex and have recommended this productto everyone. my skin looks good mood swings stopped night sweats stopped itchy skin stopped..etc.. in fact i no longer felt like a middle age woman!!! have been using it along with VM Multi vit for women also by solgar every night for over a year now! I recently ran out of supplies and went 4 days without them. When I went back on them, I started to have light bleeding and stomach cramps, :( which has lasted for 10week now.. Please can anyone suggest how I can turn this around. I dont want to stop the pils as the benefits are amazing!..

Randi Henderson, Elixir said...

Hello Anonymous (8 July 2012):
That is an unusual reaction. If you'd like to contact me, I will get somebody from Technical Services at Solgar to talk through the issues with you, so we can get you back on track again.

Please email me on randi@elixirhealth.co.uk and make sure you include your telephone number as well.

Best wishes, Randi